Nobody's Child

Nobody's Child is a new brand that I've recently come across. "Nobody's Child is a London-based fashion brand with a very simple belief: that fast fashion doesn't have to be synonymous with low quality or questionable manufacturing practices."



  




Grey Marl Oversized Jersey Tee Dress - Nobody's Child

I ordered this oversized dress as I wanted something easy and simple to wear, which I could create different looks with. I wore the dress with black tights and a black bandana to create an edgy look. The dress would also look great with white trainers for that relaxed sports luxe look or dressed up with chunky heels and statement jewellery.




  


Khaki Eyelet Front Tunic Dress - Nobody's Child

Laced up dresses and tops seem to be quite popular at the moment. This is a simple tunic with eyelet detailing, which looks great either worn lace up or undone. I wore the tunic with black tights and chunky boots. This tunic is also available in black.

Overall, I was very please with the items I got, I found the sizes where true to size and everything fitted perfectly! I would definitely recommend this brand, if your after good quality pieces at reasonable prices! 


xoxo


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig